Anonymous ID: 7491c7 Feb. 19, 2026, 5:35 p.m. No.24280473   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>0491 >>0499 >>1333

Why Former Prince Andrew's Arrest CouldMean King Charles Has to STEP DOWN

Megyn Kelly is joined by Dan Wootton, host of "Dan Wootton Outspoken," to talk about the bombshell arrest of former Prince Andrew, how this could lead to King Charles having to step down, the accusations so far and ongoing criminal investigations, the truth about Andrew's connections to Jeffrey Epstein, and more.

 

Megyn Kelly

232,775 views Feb 19, 2026 15:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NVwgV7Y-Bc

Anonymous ID: 7491c7 Feb. 19, 2026, 5:41 p.m. No.24280489   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>0490 >>0492 >>0514 >>0851 >>0896 >>1016 >>1076 >>1232 >>1294 >>1304

Trump announces he will release secret government files on ALIENS and UFOs

Donald Trump said that he's directed Pete Hegseth to release government files related to aliens, extraterrestrial life and UFOs.

 

Hours after saying that Barack Obama acted improperly by allegedly sharing classified information with Americans when he said that aliens exist, Trump appears set to declassify it.

 

He wrote to Truth Social Thursday night: 'Based on the tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War… to begin the process of identifying and releasing Government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life, unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), and unidentified flying objects (UFOs)'

 

Trump added that they will also aim to release 'any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important, matters.'

 

The president said on Thursday, on his way to Georgia, that Obama was 'not supposed' to be sharing this 'classified information' after he told podcast host Brian Tyler Cohen about it earlier this week.

 

'I don't know if they're real or not,' Trump told Fox News reporter Peter Doocy aboard Air Force One.

 

'I can tell you he gave classified information. He made a big mistake,' he added.

 

Cohen asked the former president if extraterrestrials were real in an episode that aired January 14.

 

'They're real, but I haven't seen them,' Obama replied. He joked that they are not being kept at Area 51, as far as he knows.

 

The clip went so viral and sparked so much speculation that the former president had to post a clarification the following day, where he explicitly stated: 'I saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us. Really!'

 

Rather, he was sharing his personal belief that 'the universe is so vast that the odds are good there's life out there.'

 

Trump's daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, told New York Post podcast host Miranda Devine in an episode that aired this week that the President was preparing a speech on extraterrestrials.

 

This was brand new information for his press secretary.

 

At Wednesday's press briefing, Karoline Leavitt was asked about Obama's recent comments and the prospects of a presidential speech on life beyond Earth.

 

'A speech on aliens would be news to me,' Leavitt replied. 'That sounds very exciting, though. I'll have to check in with our speech-writing team.'

 

'That would be of great interest to me personally, I'm sure all of you in this room – and apparently former President Obama, too. So, we'll keep you posted on that.'

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-15576229/Trump-secret-government-files-aliens.html

Anonymous ID: 7491c7 Feb. 19, 2026, 5:48 p.m. No.24280512   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>0535 >>0851 >>1016 >>1232 >>1304

>>24280477

>rib.al/nZRnYmo

>>24280483

>notable if true

Gov. Gavin Newsom reveals his ‘family friends’ are among Tahoe avalanche victims

By Zain Khan

Published Feb. 19, 2026, 8:10 p.m. ET

 

California Gov. Gavin Newsom revealed on Thursday that some of his “family friends” were among the backcountry skiers killed in the deadly avalanche in the Lake Tahoe area.

 

“It turns out, a lot of mutual friends in Marin County — I’m just learning [that] some of my wife’s old family friends” were among the victims, Newsom said at an unrelated press conference.

 

“It’s just tragic, the most devastating avalanche in terms of loss of life we have ever experienced,” the governor said.

 

Of the 15 people caught in the avalanche, eight died, and one still-missing skier is presumed dead. Six people had been rescued.

 

Authorities on Thursday suspended search and rescue efforts due to hazardous weather conditions in the region, and the bodies still remain on the snowbound mountain.

 

“Avalanche victims cannot be safely extracted off the mountain today,” the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement Thursday morning. “Recovery efforts are expected to carry into the weekend.”

 

Nearly 100 first responders were involved in the search effort, Newsom said in a Wednesday X post.

 

Authorities have not released any details about the group outside of the fact that they were all between the ages of 30 and 55.

 

But by late Thursday, the identities of six women who died on the trip had emerged.

 

Among them were two sisters, Caroline Sekar, 45, and Liz Clabaugh, 52, and Kate Vitt — a mom of two and a former vice president at SiriusXM.

 

Three other women on the expedition were identified as Carrie Atkin, Danielle Keatley and Kate Morse.

 

“We are heartbroken,” the families of the victims said in a statement issued by a spokesperson.

 

“And are doing our best to care for one another and our families in the way we know these women would have wanted,” the statement read.

 

Blackbird Mountain Guides, the company that lead the two-night backcountry hut trip, said they lost three “highly experienced members.”

 

“This was an enormous tragedy, and the saddest event our team has ever experienced,” they said in a statement.

 

Law enforcement also added they were looking into the company following the deadliest incident on Castle Peak in modern history.

 

“There is still a lot that we’re learning about what happened. It’s too soon to draw conclusions, but investigations are underway,” the skiing company said.

 

“Our most important focus is on those directly impacted and supporting their needs. As such, we’ve suspended field operations at minimum through February 22, and may extend that into the next week or two,” they added.

 

https://nypost.com/2026/02/19/us-news/gov-gavin-newsom-reveals-his-family-friends-are-among-tahoe-avalanche-victims/

Anonymous ID: 7491c7 Feb. 19, 2026, 5:53 p.m. No.24280534   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>0540 >>0851 >>1016 >>1232 >>1304

>>24280502

>Dapper Detective

@Dapper_Det

🚨BREAKING: Ambulance stolen, loaded with staged gas cans and driven into a DHS office in Idaho in what police believe was an attempted arson attack by Domestic Terrorists to kill ICE.

 

This is a direct result of the continued “Nazi” rhetoric and demonization of ICE by Democrats.

 

6:15 PM · Feb 19, 2026·57.2K Views

https://x.com/Dapper_Det/status/2024623982096318793

Anonymous ID: 7491c7 Feb. 19, 2026, 6:11 p.m. No.24280631   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>0657

Sky News Australia

‘He’s sweating now’:

Former prince Andrew looking ‘terrified’ during release from police custody

 

The Sun Editor-at-Large Harry Cole discusses the arrest of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor at his Norfolk estate.

 

“He’s sweating now, he famously said he couldn’t sweat,” Mr Cole told Sky News Australia.

 

“The astonishing picture of him being driven in the back of a Land Rover out of the Norfolk Police station in the rural British countryside, trying to hide from the cameras.

 

“Looking grey, looking pallid, looking terrified. That is an image that’s going to haunt the House of Windsor for decades to come.”

 

Feb 19, 2026 5:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svheJ2wFcn0