Anonymous ID: 722647 Feb. 20, 2026, 3:04 a.m. No.24281839   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>1868 >>2047 >>2066 >>2083

Here it is:

 

The chairman of the Intelligence Advisory Board, Devin Nunes,

 

CONFIRMS: that Barack Obama ordered the raid on Mar-a-Lago because he was looking for this—his ICA report, the falsified intelligence report used to frame Donald Trump in an effort to overthrow the U.S. government.

 

MORE DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ARE COMING:

 

1:50 PM · Feb 19, 2026

·

479.5K

 

Views

 

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/2024557102119997638

Anonymous ID: 722647 Feb. 20, 2026, 3:07 a.m. No.24281842   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>1849 >>1875 >>2047 >>2083

A sanctuary jurisdiction in North Carolina is responsible for releasing from jail an illegal alien accused of raping a child under 15 years old, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials reveal.

This month, law enforcement in Mecklenburg County, a sanctuary jurisdiction that refuses to cooperate with ICE, arrested Arnol De Jesus Guevara-Lopez and charged him with statutory rape of a child under 15 years old and indecent liberties with a child.

Although ICE agents asked Mecklenburg County law enforcement to transfer Guevara-Lopez into federal custody, they refused, releasing him back into the community. The illegal alien was re-arrested after his release from jail for failing to meet his bond conditions.

“These are the types of monsters North Carolina sanctuary politicians are protecting from immigration enforcement and releasing from their jails into our neighborhoods to prey on American children,” the Department of Homeland Security’s Tricia McLaughlin said in a statement.

ICE agents have since lodged another detainer on Guevara-Lopez so that he is not released again into the community.

“This is a perfect example of why sanctuary policies make Americans less safe,” McLaughlin said. “We are calling on Charlotte sanctuary politicians to commit to turning this child rapist over to ICE, so he can never walk American streets again. Sanctuary politicians must stop releasing pedophiles and rapists into our neighborhoods.”

 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2026/02/19/north-carolina-sanctuary-county-frees-from-jail-illegal-alien-accused-of-raping-child/

Anonymous ID: 722647 Feb. 20, 2026, 3:11 a.m. No.24281850   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>1853 >>2047 >>2083

By John Solomon, Jerry Dunleavy and Steven Richards

Published: February 19, 2026 10:51pm

Federal prosecutors who are probing the weaponization of intelligence and law enforcement against President Donald Trump and his allies have sent a secret and rare request for evidence from the U.S. Senate regarding former CIA Director John Brennan, signaling that they are zeroing in on his questionable testimony going back nearly a decade on his now-debunked efforts to tie Trump's 2016 campaign to collusion with Russia.

The overtures to the U.S. Senate and its intelligence committee from U.S. Attorney Jason A. Reding Quiñones' team in Miami began over the last month and were formalized in a written request for documents, transcripts and testimony last Friday, according to multiple people directly familiar with the conversations.

Senate lawyers and prosecutors are negotiating the best way to transfer the evidence, including a possible visit by the prosecution team to Washington in the coming days.

The efforts are complicated in part because much of what Brennan discussed in briefings dating to 2016 about alleged Russian interference efforts and now-debunked allegations of Trump collusion are classified, stored in secure briefing rooms and include evidence controlled by the nation's chief spy agency, the CIA, the sources said.

The House Judiciary Committee last year formally referred Brennan, who oversaw the Obama-era CIA, for prosecution, alleging he gave false testimony in 2023 about his role in trying to bring the discredited Steele Dossier into an intelligence assessment that suggested Russia tried to help Trump beat Hillary Clinton. That testimony is still covered by the five-year statute of limitations for prosecuting false testimony to Congress.

The request to the Senate signals a possible longer-term conspiracy case, seeking contacts with the Senate that stretches back nearly a decade. Brennan's last known testimony contacts with the Senate date to June 23, 2017 and May 16, 2018, two dates that extend outside the usual five-year statute of limitations.

 

https://justthenews.com/government/security/prosecutors-zero-cias-brennan-secret-request-years-old-evidence-us-senate