Anonymous ID: 470fe7 May 20, 2026, 10:57 a.m. No.24626926   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>6928 >>6933 >>6942

Democrat Maureen Galindo Running for Congress in Texas Pledges to Send ‘American Zionists’ to Internment Camps

Maureen Galindo, who was chosen by Texas Democrats, terrifyingly with about 29% of the vote, to advance to the party’s primary runoff for the state’s newly redrawn 35th Congressional District, is under fire for inflammatory remarks that include a pledge to send ‘American Zionists’ to ‘internment camps.’

In an Instagram post last week, Galindo wrote, “When Maureen gets into Congress, she’ll write legislation so that all Zionism and support of Zionism is undoubtedly Anti-Semitic, since it’s Zionists harming the Semites.”

“She’ll turn Karnes ICE Detention Center into a prison for American Zionists and former ICE officials for human trafficking.”

“(It will also be a castration processing center for pedophiles, which will probably be most of the Zionists).”

Fox News reporter Bill Melugin notes, “Maureen Galindo, a Democrat running for Congress in TX-35, says in an Instagram post that she would turn an ICE detention center near San Antonio ‘into a prison for American Zionists’, and will also use it as a castration processing center for pedophiles, ‘which will probably be most of the Zionists.'”

 

“Yes, it’s real, and yes the post is still up. She has a runoff election next week.”

 

“In other posts on her Instagram, Galindo claims that her runoff opponent, Johnny Garcia, was part of a human trafficking conspiracy orchestrated by ‘billionaire Zionist Jews.'”

Galindo’s social media is replete with anti-Zionist rhetoric, including claims of a ‘cabal of Jewish zionists’ controlling Hollywood, the media, and politicians.

In comments to the San Antonio Current, Galindo claims she only has an issue with “zionists or those advocating for the existence of a Jewish state in their ancestral homeland, rather than Jews in general.

Even some Democrats are distancing themselves from Galindo’s ugly and dangerous rhetoric.

 

Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York and Rep. Suzan DelBene of Washington, who heads the House Democrats’ campaign arm, criticized Galindo.

 

“This vile language by her is disqualifying and has no place in American politics, and certainly not in the Democratic Party,” the two Democrats said in a statement released Tuesday night.

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/05/democrat-maureen-galindo-running-congress-texas-pledges-send/

Anonymous ID: 470fe7 May 20, 2026, 11:19 a.m. No.24626997   🗄️.is 🔗kun   >>7036 >>7156 >>7255 >>7551 >>7623 >>7631

United States Unseals Superseding Indictment Charging Raul Castro and Five Castro Regime Co-Defendants for 1996 Shoot-Down of Brothers to the Rescue Aircraft

DOJ Press release

The U.S. Department of Justice today announced the unsealing of a superseding indictment charging Raul Modesto Castro Ruz, 94, of Holguin, Cuba; along with Lorenzo Alberto Perez‑Perez of Las Tunas, Cuba; Emilio José Palacio Blanco; José Fidel Gual Barzaga; Raul Simanca Cardenas; and Luis Raul Gonzalez‑Pardo Rodriguez, for their alleged roles in the Feb. 24, 1996 shoot‑down of two unarmed U.S. civilian aircraft operated by Brothers to the Rescue (BTTR), also known as Hermanos al Rescate, over international waters.

 

“Over three decades later, we are committed to holding those accountable for the murders of four brave Americans: Carlos Costa, Armando Alejandre Jr., Mario de la Peña, and Pablo Morales,” said Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche. “For the first time in nearly 70 years, senior leadership of the Cuban regime has been charged in the United States for alleged acts of violence resulting in the deaths of American citizens. President Trump and this Justice Department are committed to restoring a simple principle: if you kill Americans, we will pursue you. No matter who you are. No matter what title you hold.”

 

“Today’s superseding indictment of Raul Castro and five Castro regime co-defendants is a major step toward accountability in the 1996 murders of four Brothers to the Rescue members - including three U.S citizens - Carlos Costa, Armando Alejandro Jr, Mario de la Pena, and Pablo Morales,” said FBI Director Kash Patel. “For 30 years these families have waited for answers - and this FBI never forgot. We will continue working with our Justice Department partners to bring to justice those who attacked our civilians.”

 

“For 30 years, the families of these men have waited. The Miami community has waited. Our country has waited. Today is a step toward accountability,” said U.S. Attorney Jason A. Reding Quiñones for the Southern District of Florida. “This passage of time does not erase murder. It does not diminish the value of these lives. And it does not weaken our commitment to the rule of law.”

 

BTTR was an organization based in Miami that conducted humanitarian flight operations across the Florida Straits to search for Cuban migrants in distress. As alleged, beginning in the early 1990s, Cuban intelligence agents infiltrated the organization and relayed detailed information about its flight operations back to the Cuban government. These reports were allegedly used by military leadership in planning the Feb. 24, 1996 operation.

 

The superseding indictment charges conspiracy to kill U.S. nationals, two counts of destruction of aircraft, and four counts of murder.

 

According to the allegations, on Feb. 24, 1996, three BTTR aircraft flew from South Florida toward Cuba. Cuban military fighter jets under the chain of command overseen by Raul Castro fired air‑to‑air missiles at two unarmed civilian Cessna aircraft — destroying them without warning while they were flying outside Cuban territory, killing four U.S. nationals, including three U.S. citizens: Carlos Costa, Armando Alejandre Jr., Mario de la Peña and Pablo Morales.

 

The indictment further alleges that, in the weeks prior to the attack, Cuban military pilots conducted training exercises designed to locate and intercept slow‑moving civilian aircraft. On the day of the incident, three BTTR planes departed from Opa‑locka Airport for a planned humanitarian flight south of the 24th parallel. Two of the aircraft — tail numbers N2456S and N5485S — were allegedly targeted and shot down in international airspace, resulting in the deaths of all four victims.

 

If convicted, the defendants face a maximum penalty of death or life imprisonment on the murder and conspiracy to kill U.S. nationals counts. Castro Ruz and Perez-Perez face up to five years in prison for each of the destruction of aircraft counts. The statutory maximum penalties are prescribed by Congress and provided here for informational purposes only, as the sentencing of any defendant will be determined by a judge.

 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-unseals-superseding-indictment-charging-raul-castro-and-five-castro-regime-co